On 29.6.2016 10:47, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
On Wed, Jun 29, 2016 at 10:04:05AM +0200, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 29.6.2016 06:11, Fraser Tweedale wrote:
Dear team,

The attached patch implements the --ca option for the rest of the
cert-blah commands (https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5999).

1) I don't think cert-status should be treated specially. The operation to
check status of a certificate request is not specific to Dogtag.

I'm happy to add the option, with the caveat that because (of top of
head) there is not (yet) a way in Dogtag to distinguish/filter
requests by target CA, value may go unused.

IMO that's OK, since it's a safe non-descructive operation.

2) cert-show is called twice in cert-revoke. Can we call it just once?

I'll address this in next patchset.

OK.

Thanks for reviewing!
Fraser