On 29.06.2016 14:31, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 29.6.2016 14:22, Martin Basti wrote:
On 28.06.2016 19:40, Petr Spacek wrote:
DNS: Remove unnecessary DNS check from installer
Previously we were checking content of DNS before actually adding DNS
records for replicas. This is causing cycle in logic and adds weird
corner cases to the installer which can blow up on DNS timeout or so.
The check was completely unnecessary because the installer knows IP
addresses and name of the machine. Removal of the check makes
the installer more reliable.
Use NSS for name->resolution in IPA installer
This fixes scenarios where IPA server is not able to resolve own name
and option --ip-address was not specified by the user.
This partially reverts changes from commit
client-install: do not fail if DNS times out during DNS update generation
* 1802f7a2258c793d11c7a9c2a4786cea42b9b058 client-install: do not fail if DNS
times out during DNS update generation
* 7be50ea7150b36adf9051fc1003dd36f61d68451 Use NSS for name->resolution in IPA
* 954f6095fd2783e631cba042f86bec87394f9224 DNS: Remove unnecessary DNS check
Patches for ipa-4-3 need rebase
Here is the rebase.
* 6dce438b7a192bf30310a0334bc302c590fa2637 client-install: do not fail
if DNS times out during DNS update generation
* dc7413234361eed1a63d78c9ac932a38b53d838b Use NSS for name->resolution
in IPA installer
* ced5124508a47415b3ff86159eb55b96f57bb29a DNS: Remove unnecessary DNS
check from installer
Manage your subscription for the Freeipa-devel mailing list:
Contribute to FreeIPA: http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code