On 28/04/16 14:45, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

I have pushed my thin client WIP branch to GitHub:
<https://github.com/jcholast/freeipa/tree/trac-4739>.

All commits up to "ipalib: use relative imports for cross-plugin
imports" should be good for review. The rest is subject to change
(WARNING: I will force push into this branch).

Honza

Hello!

Patches:
client: add support for pre-schema servers
client: do not crash when overriding remote command as method

brings compatibility with old servers into thin client (making it not so thin after all :-). I've tested it against 4.2 and 4.3 servers and the important parts work. There are some minor issues (e.g. dynamic defaults not working) but they can be addressed later, ACK.

--
David Kupka