On 29.06.2016 20:46, Ben Lipton wrote:
The attached patch silences some annoying messages I've been getting when upgrading the freeipa-client package on F24:
"""
WARNING: 'UseLogin yes' is not supported in Fedora and may cause several problems.
Could not load host key: /etc/ssh/ssh_host_dsa_key
"""

Since the script causing the message only looks at the return code from sshd to determine the right options to use, I thought it might be ok to discard the output. What do you think?

Ben

Hello, I don't like to hiding errors/warnings. Can you determine and solve the root cause?

Martin^2