On 07/04/2016 08:30 PM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
Hi,

A fresh portion of typo fixes.

Thanks in advance for reviewing.

Best regards,
Yuri

Hi Yuri,

thanks for your patch!

The patch introduces new pep8/pep257 complaints that you can detect using "git diff HEAD~$NUMBER_OF_PATCHES -U0 | pep8 --diff" (mainly due to line length). The code was not be compliant before your patch but it is a good practice to fix the existing issue if you modify the same line.

You can find more information regarding coding style in the wiki page Contribute/Code [1]

Apart from this, I have the following comment:
- DOM\name is one of the Active Directory formats used to specify a domain and a name. Your fix should rather escape the \ so that it is kept inside the docstring.

Otherwise, it looks good to me. Thanks again!

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/Contribute/Code#Code_quality

Flo.