On Wed, 06 Jul 2016, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/05/2016 10:34 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
On (05/07/16 18:21), Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/04/2016 08:30 PM, Yuri Chornoivan wrote:
Hi,

A fresh portion of typo fixes.

Thanks in advance for reviewing.

Best regards,
Yuri

Hi Yuri,

thanks for your patch!

The patch introduces new pep8/pep257 complaints that you can detect using
"git diff HEAD~$NUMBER_OF_PATCHES -U0 | pep8 --diff" (mainly due to line
length).
The code was not be compliant before your patch but it is a good practice to
fix the existing issue if you modify the same line.

You can find more information regarding coding style in the wiki page
Contribute/Code [1]

Apart from this, I have the following comment:
- DOM\name is one of the Active Directory formats used to specify a domain
and a name. Your fix should rather escape the \ so that it is kept inside the
docstring.

Maybe it would be better to user user(username) instead of name
e.g. 'DOM\username', or 'username@domain'

LS

A group can also be passed instead of a user, I think that's why the doc mentions "name" instead of "username".
Yes. Anything that can be expressed as SID can be passed there -- you
can pass a SID directly too.
--
/ Alexander Bokovoy