On 07/07/2016 01:23 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 07/05/2016 02:38 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
Hi,

the output of ipa selinuxusermap-add-hostgroup and
selinuxusermap-add-user does not display any more the host/host group or
user/group that could not be added. This patch fixes this regression by
adding the labels host/hostgroup/user/group to the list of
_failed_member_output_params of the class ClientMethod.

I've a feeling that this issue is more general and multiple commands
regressed. Would be good to check other member options, e.g. also in
user plugin.

Hi Petr,

you are right, a lot of other commands regressed. So far I checked only user and sudocmd but it is likely to be a long task. Are there regression tests that could help me make sure that the fix is exhaustive?

Flo