On 20.7.2016 11:46, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/20/2016 10:50 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 20.7.2016 10:26, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/18/2016 02:52 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/18/2016 08:20 AM, Jan Cholasta wrote:
Hi,

On 7.7.2016 16:40, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/07/2016 01:23 PM, Petr Vobornik wrote:
On 07/05/2016 02:38 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
Hi,

the output of ipa selinuxusermap-add-hostgroup and
selinuxusermap-add-user does not display any more the host/host
group or
user/group that could not be added. This patch fixes this
regression by
adding the labels host/hostgroup/user/group to the list of
_failed_member_output_params of the class ClientMethod.

I've a feeling that this issue is more general and multiple commands
regressed. Would be good to check other member options, e.g. also in
user plugin.

Hi Petr,

you are right, a lot of other commands regressed. So far I checked
only
user and sudocmd but it is likely to be a long task. Are there
regression tests that could help me make sure that the fix is
exhaustive?

Flo

See attachment for a patch with an universal fix.

Honza

Hi Honza,

the patch fixes most of the issues. I still see some CLI that do not
print everything (while they used to before the regression):
ipa servicedelegationrule-add-member
ipa servicedelegationrule-remove-member
ipa servicedelegationtarget-add-member
ipa servicedelegationtarget-remove-member

And the following CLI do not print the failed members (but they never
did):
ipa automember-add-condition
ipa automember-remove-condition
ipa sudorule-add-allow-command
ipa sudorule-remove-allow-command
ipa sudorule-add-deny-command
ipa sudorule-remove-deny-command

It is probably ok to commit this patch and investigate in another
ticket
the remaining issues,
Flo.

Hi,
please find a new version of the patch, thanks to Jan's help. This
version also fixes servicedelegation commands.

I would rather keep the patches separate, as the fixes are different.
Otherwise LGTM.

Hi Honza,

please find an updated version which handles only servicedelegation
issue (I also attached your original patch for reference).
For the reviewers: both have to be applied to completely fix the ticket.
Flo.

Thanks, ACK.

Pushed to master: 90704df59dbe996ef1db58d7a11f826c008d08a3

--
Jan Cholasta