Hi,

we are using certmonger with SCEP. But SCEP does not support Elliptic curve
keys, only RSA.
The successor protocol EST (Enrollment over Secure Transport) would support ECC.

Is a EST helper for certmonger/getcert on the roadmap ?
If yes, when ?
How complicated is it to create such a helper around the Cisco open-sourced
libest ?

Peter

Knorr-Bremse IT-Services GmbH
Sitz: Muenchen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Helmut Draxler (Vorsitzender), Harald Jessen, Harald
Schneider
Registergericht Muenchen, HR B 167 268

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and
delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone
unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be
liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission
failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.