ACK

On 07/19/2016 01:19 PM, Lenka Doudova wrote:

On 06/29/2016 06:49 PM, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 29.6.2016 18:39, Oleg Fayans wrote:
In fact, I believe /etc/hosts file should not be touched at all.
Hostname resolution is usually governed by the DNS system of the lab in
which tests are running. We do not modify it when perform tests
manually, so I'd rather remove this method at all.
+1, it should not be need. Let me know if it is needed for some reason
and I
will have a look.

Petr^2 Spacek
Hi,

providing new (and renamed) patch as was suggested in the discussion
above - removing manipulation with /etc/hosts file from the tests.
The "fix_etc_hosts" function was completely removed from the tasks file.
Verification that nothing is broken by this change was done by running
some random integration test (trust tests), and also on Milan's
suggestion by running a test requiring two replicas (replica promotion
tests).

Lenka