Hi,

i have to access an external PKI server with SCEP protocol through our
corporate proxy.  On command line I can set the proxy and trigger a CSR with
the scep-submit helper successfully.

But same operation with getcert fails, as there is no proxy configuration
possibility in e.g. certmonger.conf.

How can I work around this ?

Peter

Knorr-Bremse IT-Services GmbH
Sitz: Muenchen
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Helmut Draxler (Vorsitzender), Harald Jessen, Harald
Schneider
Registergericht Muenchen, HR B 167 268

This transmission is intended solely for the addressee and contains
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and
delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Furthermore, please do not copy the message or disclose the contents to anyone
unless agreed otherwise. To the extent permitted by law we shall in no way be
liable for any damages, whatever their nature, arising out of transmission
failures, viruses, external influence, delays and the like.