On 02.08.2016 13:22, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
Hi,

please find attached a patch related to 'ipa hbactest' producing a Traceback.

Flo.

Hello Flo,

1)
can you please move that check, right bellow the for?

         for o in self.output:
+            if o == 'value':
+                continue

It is peformance improvements :) We should not waste time with getting values from dict if we will not use them

2)
             elif isinstance(result, (unicode, bool)):
                 if o == 'summary':
                     textui.print_summary(result)
                 else:
                     textui.print_indented(result)

Here you should remove the 'bool' from isinstance or update print_indented to allow work with boolean (I prefer the first one). Because with any other bool value it will fail again.

Thanks,
Martin^2