On 08/05/2016 02:57 PM, Tibor Dudlak wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have extended my previous patch for authentication with user
> certificate/smartcard. This patch includes patches and plugin described here:
> http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/External_Authentication/Setup
> Page also contains steps to configure and test this feature. Once this patch
> is
> merged and released we will simplify this page to not confuse customers.
> Addressing ticket: https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/5764

Let's assume that we will go with this approach and not separate RPM.

1. ipa.conf version needs to be bumped

2. Do not put the web ui plugin in src/freeipa/plugins dir. That is a
dir for core UI plugins. This one is sort of hybrid - basically a third
party plugin added to core package  but enabled as third party because
the feature is experimental.

Create rather a new dir for that. E.g. plugins.d as Alexander suggested
->  freeipa/install/ui/src/plugins.d/cert_auth/cert_auth.js

3. unrelated and "alternative solution"  comments needs to be removed
from the UI plugin. They were added to the example plugin
https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/plugins/loginauth/loginauth.js mostly
to help you with the development.

4. Add comment to freeipa.spec.in describing what the plugin is and why
it is put there this way.

5. The plugin itself deserves better description as well. Right now
there is the general description.

6. I have not tried it, but make sure that it passes jslint (`jsl -conf
jsl.conf`) Easiest may be to use temp(i.e. do not include it here)
jsl.conf e.g.: https://pvoborni.fedorapeople.org/plugins/loginauth/jsl.conf

--
Petr Vobornik