On 08/05/2016 02:16 PM, Lukas Slebodnik wrote:
ehlo,

attached patches fixes few compiler warnings in ipa-extop.
Sorry for not following naming convention for patches.
But I do not remeber my numer and you will use github/pagure
anyway.

LS

Hi Lukas,

0001-ipa_pwd_extop-Fix-warning-decalration-shadows-previo.patch looks ok but there is a leak in the remaining code. In fact bind_sdn and target_sdn need to be freed (slapi_sdn_free(&xxx)) before the end of the 'if (dn)' statement.
Do you want to fix it in your patch of should we use an other patch ?

0002-ipa-pwd-extop-Fix-warning-assignment-discards-const-.patch is ok. Ack

thanks
thierry