On 08/02/2016 09:11 AM, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
On 07/19/2016 10:25 AM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
On 07/15/2016 02:09 PM, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:

Hi Stanislav,

thanks for your patch. As CERTFILE is added in the arguments for
install, I would suggest to mention it in the command description. For
instance:

install
  - Install a CA certificate
  This command can be used to install the certificate contained in
CERTFILE as a new CA certificate to IPA.

Flo.

Hi,

Thanks for the notice, I agree that it'd be better to be more verbose
about the CERTFILE argument. Please see the modified patch.

Hi,

thanks for the updated patch. Looks good to me,
ACK

Flo.