On 08/10/2016 05:07 AM, Alexander Bokovoy wrote:
On Wed, 10 Aug 2016, Petr Spacek wrote:
On 9.8.2016 22:07, Ben Lipton wrote:
Aaand there's a typo in patch 15. Updated version attached.

Ben,

it would be great if you can always send whole patch set, including the
patches which were not changed from the previous iteration.

It is getting quite hard to follow and mix-and-match patches from e-mails into
one patch set.

As a nice to have addition, you can push the whole patch set to Github (or
somewhere else) so we can just clone the repo and be done with it :-)
I concur here. I'm a bit lost which patches have what state, jumping
from thread to thread and from response to response. ;)

Ok, I've merged everything into the older thread, and updated the github branch with all the changes, old and new. I hope that will be easier to follow. Sorry about the confusion!