On 10.08.2016 20:32, Oleg Fayans wrote:

Hello,

before we jump into fixing tests, my question is: Was this planned change and not reflected by test, or switched values are unwanted side effect and thus bug for us?

Ticket contains almost no info, except a traceback and it says nothing. Commit message says at least something.

I'm not sure if this patch fixes that ticket, because traceback in test shows error message that "removal of segment will disconnect topology", but this patch only swap order of replica names in segment name. I would expect that you should get different error, something like segment does not exist.

Martin^2