Hello,

I updated the design of the Time-Based HBAC Policies according to the discussion we led here earlier. Please check the design page http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Time-Based_Account_Policies. The biggest changes are in the Implementation and Feature Management sections. I also added a short How to Use section.

On the link below is a PROTOTYPE-patched FreeIPA that covers most of the CLI functionality (except for the creation of iCalendar strings from options) for better illustration of the design.

https://github.com/stlaz/freeipa/tree/timerules_2

I will add FreeIPA people that recently had some say about this to CC so that we can get the discussion flowing.

Thanks,
Standa