On 08/15/2016 02:13 PM, Martin Babinsky wrote:
On 08/12/2016 12:08 PM, Stanislav Laznicka wrote:
Hello,

topology disconnect/last-role-host removal errors would just be logged
during server uninstall even if ignore options are not present. The host
would still appear in the topology even after "successful" uninstall.

The patch seems to be ok, however shouldn't we use sys.exit() when
handling ServerRemovalError? Yes raising SystemExit from within a
function is a horrible practice, but it is already done on several other
places instead of letting the exception bubble up to the main handler.

CC'ing Jan for his thoughts on this since I may be wrong.

Hmm, you will definitely need sys.exit() here since otherwise ipa-server-install reports 0 exit code even if there was an exception thrown:

"""
[root@master1 ~]# ipa-server-install --uninstall -U
ipa : ERROR Server removal aborted: Deleting this server will leave your installation without a DNS..
[root@master1 ~]# echo $?
0
"""

--