Title: #84: Fix update_from_dict function testing

abbra commented:
"""
> This is not true, update plugins are supposed to return the dictionaries from
> their execute method. See any of the update plugins in
> ipaserver/install/plugins for how it's done.

most of plugins there use direct 'ldap.update()' calls and return empty lists
of dictionaries. Perhaps, 'update_uniqueness.py' and 'rename_managed.py' could
serve as examples where a list of dictionaries is returned to do the update.
But point is taken -- I think this proves we can remove the method as the
original patch proposed.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/84#issuecomment-248643940