Hi list,

today I noticed the following exceptions in my VMs when installing/using FreeIPA:

"""
# ipa ping
exception in SSLSocket.handshake_callback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/ipapython/nsslib.py", line 258, in handshake_callback
    channel = sock.get_ssl_channel_info()
nss.error.NSPRError: (SEC_ERROR_INVALID_ARGS) security library: invalid arguments.
IPA server version 4.4.90. API version 2.215
"""

This was caused by python-nss-1.0.0-2.fc24.x86_64 which was pushed to updates-testing. Reverting the package to previous versions fixed the problem.

We may wish to provide negative karma to this build[1] until we figure out whether it is a bug in the package or we need to update our client libs.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-c93fd2726a

--
Martin^3 Babinsky