On 10.10.2016 07:57, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 7.6.2016 10:35, Martin Basti wrote:

On 07.06.2016 10:35, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 7.6.2016 10:29, Martin Basti wrote:

On 07.06.2016 09:08, Jan Cholasta wrote:
On 6.6.2016 14:33, Martin Basti wrote:

Patch attached.

Could we drop the error message parsing and do something sane instead?

Not now, we can do it later and push this patch just as workaround

What's the point of that?

Point is that it will work as before, and I don't have to time to fix it
nicely now.

Bump. Do you now have time to fix it nicely, or should we move the ticket to 4.5 or later?

We should move it to milestone where we will fix/enable py3.