Hello FreeIPA developers,

looking at freeipa-users mailing list, a lot of questions could be answered by
just quick glance to the docs.

I wonder if we should add links HTML version of docs on access.redhat.com to
the messages generated by the code.

If we really want, we can make these platform-specific, but I would not even
bother with it. Fedora & CentOS & RHEL users end up on the very same page,
only the way how then find it is different (mailing list vs. Google vs. paid
support).

Examples:

a) Installation without DNS could end up with message like this:
Do not forget to finish post-installation steps listed on
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/install-server.html#install-server-without-dns

b) Failed connection check could print link to
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/installing-ipa.html#prereq-ports

c) Failed DNS check could mention link
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/installing-ipa.html#dns-reqs

d) Failed attempt to find AD DC could print a link to:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Windows_Integration_Guide/trust-requirements.html#dns-realm-settings

etc.

What do you think about this?

--