Hello everyone,
    I'm using freeipa, and having a test and research with the  function of
freeipa. At the same time, I have carried on the Chinese  translation to the
web interface, also added own log module in web  interface, referring to the
following screenshots. However, for these changes I don't know how to interact
with  the community. Is there a administrator to review these changes? Who
should I send mail to? Please help me. Thank you very much!