On 18.10.2016 03:28, 郑磊 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I'm using freeipa, and having a test and research with the function of freeipa. At the same time, I have carried on the Chinese translation to the web interface, also added own log module in web interface, referring to the following screenshots. However, for these changes I don't know how to interact with the community. Is there a administrator to review these changes? Who should I send mail to? Please help me. Thank you very much!

at first you can write here what is your goal, what are your use cases and how do you plan to achieve that.

Then, if we agree on solution, you can send code as pull request to our github repository https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa