Hello,
In the process of using freeipa, we found a lot of content without  Chinese
translation. In order to we can better use the platform, we made  a Chinese
translation. I think the translation work for freeipa  internationalization
promotion also can have certain help. In addition,  in use process, we found
that when test the corresponding function of  operation in the Web interface is
not a straightforward logging which needs to query in the background, and it
may not be intuitive and convenient.  In order to we can intuitively record
what we have  done the operation in the Web interface, we do the log module
plug-ins.

祝:
    工作顺利!生活愉快!
长沙研发中心 郑磊