An update for Apache Tmocat recently pushed into bodhi[1] seems to break CA instance spawning in a spectacular way.[2] It seems that the update once again breaks the loading of Java classes during Dogtag server initialization.

I gave the package negative karma and I suggest for you to do the same until the issue is resolved.

As a workaround you can either disable updates-testing or use:

"""
dnf downgrade --allowerasing tomcat
"""

to downgrade tomcat and dependencies to version 8.0.36-2.fc24 which works.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2016-c1b01b9278
[2] https://paste.fedoraproject.org/460589/77394029

--
Martin^3 Babinsky