I have been working on a python script to setup secure NFS exports using
kerberos that relies heavily on FreeIPA, and is in many ways the server
side compliment to ipa-client-automount. It attempts to automatically
discover the setup, and falls back to asking simple questions, in the
same way as ipa-server-install et al do.

I'm not sure quite where it would fit best in the freeipa source tree,
perhaps under 'client' ?
Also, whats would be the best way to submit the script, as a patch or a
github pull request ?

thanks