Title: #227: cert-request: match names against principal aliases

frasertweedale commented:
"""
@martbab

Semantics:

0. *Subject principal* is looked up by `--principal` option, via
`{PRINCIPAL_TYPE}_show` command.  If you think this should be extended to allow
`--principal` to use an alias, I am cool with that.
1. For host and service principals, CN must match[dns] (described below) a
principal alias.
2. For host and service principals, SAN dnsNames must match[dns] a principal
alias, **or** match an alternative principal.
3. For all principals, SAN KRB5PrincipalName and UPN values must match[exact] a
principal alias.

**match[dns]**: iterate principal aliases.  Matches if: alias has same realm as
`--principal` **and** alias has same service name as `--principal` **and**
alias hostname equals (case insensitively) the SAN dnsName value.  (If we
generalise `--principal` to search all aliases then I would recommend
restricting the search to principals with same realm and service name as the
`krbcanonicalname` of the returned principal).

-----

w.r.t. test failure, I cannot reproduce with this patch rebased on latest
master.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/227#issuecomment-261157548