Title: #196: ipatests: unresolvable nested netgroups

martbab commented:
"""
I am strongly opposed to keeping this particular test in XMLRPC suite since it
actually does not test any XMLRPC calls but is, in fact, an integration test
for SSSD netgroup resolution so the semantics do not match for me.

Arguments about speed and resource-friendliness do not seem to be blocker for
this since you have to provision and install IPA server anyway to run our
out-of-tree-tests, you just have another machine that needs to act as a
controller but this one is much easier to setup that the slave itself.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/196#issuecomment-261941920