On 11/17/2016 02:39 PM, Niranjan wrote:
Greetings,

When using pytest multihost to connect with hosts provisioned in
openstack, it's required to have ability for the test to use floating
ip[external
ip]. This patch adds another attribute external_ip parameter under hosts .

Hello,
The patch adds no tests (or documentation) for this functionality, so I'm a bit unclear about how exactly it should work. Should I attempt to add the tests for it?

Specifically, what should happen when 'extenal_ip' is not specified in the configuration? I believe it should be either None or a copy of the ip. With this patch, it's set to the string `None`; I think that's a bug.

--
Petr Viktorin