Title: #177: Add options to write lightweight CA cert or chain to file

tomaskrizek commented:
"""
Please update the xmlrpc tests to reflect the extra certificate attributes (~12
failed tests in `test_xmlrpc/test_ca_plugin.py`, `test_caacl_plugin.py` and
`test_caacl_profile_enforcement.py`).

There are also a couple tests failing with ACIError:

ACIError: Insufficient access: Principal 'srv/santest-host-1...' is not
permitted to use CA 'default-profile-subca' with profile 'caIPAserviceCert' for
certificate issuance.

I also found the `--certificate-out` option a bit confusing. At first I thought
I should provide the certificate name to be exported. Perhaps the help text
could be improved to make it clear the used should provide a file name?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/177#issuecomment-262813919