Title: #228: cert-request: allow directoryName in SAN extension

jcholast commented:
"""
@frasertweedale, if the subject DN need not match the LDAP DN, then DN SANs
need not match it as well - both the subject DN and DN SANs are supposed to
identify the subject in the directory, and for us the directory is LDAP. There
should be no special casing one way or the other, if something is allowed for
the subject DN it must be allowed for DN SANs and vice-versa (with the
exception of the special handling of the most specific CN in subject DN of
server certificates). The fact that we currently require a non-LDAP subject DN
in `cert-request` is a different issue. All I'm asking for is consistency. If
we first allowed the subject DN to match the LDAP DN I would be perfectly happy
with this PR.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/228#issuecomment-263521018