Title: #317: Unify password generation across FreeIPA

stlaz commented:
"""
@simo5 I was actually trying to get rid of SHA-1 and I am aware that entropy
will not be raised, that part of the code draw a smile on some of our faces
here, really :)
As for the spaces, I did not encounter issues with them in password.conf files
which is awesome but I agree they're potentially dangerous. However, removing
them from default set of password chars would not make our life easier as the
check would have to stay there in case someone passes them as a possible
character as an argument to ipa_generate_password (although they should
probably know what they're doing, right?).
We may be able to get rid off the `characters` argument should the cases where
it's used are found invalid though (currently in `host`, `user` passwords and
in `dnskeysync`).
@tiran Regarding sha1 - did you see the patch? ;) However I agree that the
length is not a good argument for password-generating function, I will have a
look at transforming it to entropy.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/317#issuecomment-265761543