On 09.12.2016 09:05, Petr Spacek wrote:
Dear FreeIPA developers,

I just noticed that Github PRs now have Reviewers field.

Can we replace reviewed-by field in Trac with Reviewers field on Github? It is
easier to set myself as Reviewer on Github as it does not force me to edit
ticket. Assuming the Github workflow works, the ipatool could pick up this
value automatically and add it to commit messages as needed...

Given that Trac is going away is sounds like good move to me :-)

I tried it yesterday, but reviewers are not shown in list of PRs https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pulls

So you have to still assign yourself (as assignee) to PR to show others that PR has reviewer.

Martin^2