On 12/06/2016 04:39 PM, Florence Blanc-Renaud wrote:
Hi,

I have started a feature description for the Certificate Identity
Mapping at the following location:
http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Certificate_Identity_Mapping

This is a first step, focusing on the interface we would like to
provide. It still contains open questions, some of which are linked to
the corresponding design on SSSD side:
https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/MatchingAndMappingCertificates

https://fedorahosted.org/sssd/wiki/DesignDocs/SmartcardsAndMultipleIdentities

Comments, concerns and suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

Flo.

Hi,

the design page for Certificate Identity Mapping [1] has been updated with a schema proposal and an example of configuration data.

Please share your comments, concerns, suggestions before January 7, so that we can finalize the API and start the implementation.
Thanks,
Flo.

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/V4/Certificate_Identity_Mapping