Title: #370: [EXPERIMENT] ci: send build log to paste.fedoraproject.org

frasertweedale commented:
"""
OK, so we can ship a paste off but paste.fedoraproject.org does not like the
file size (~1.8M).
In this case the HTTP response is 200 OK and the response body is the HTML
frontpage.  The
paste does not succeed.

Experimentally: a paste of < 512K succeeds, but a paste of ~1M fails.

Now, fpaste is happy enough accepting binary data, e.g. a gzipped file

    curl https://paste.fedoraproject.org/520077/raw/ | zless

The downsides to doing that are:

    1. Cannot view in browser
    2. Inefficiency of percent-encoding (compressed data will inflate by ~2.5x
for transfer)
        - base64url-encoding the compressed data will avoid percent-encoding
and limit inflation to 1.33x

But the upside is of course that we can get these files off so developers can
get at them, so I think we should do that.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/370#issuecomment-270564366