On 01/05/2017 09:36 AM, Oucema Bellagha wrote:
> Hi,
> As of now, we have FreeIPA with OTP working perfectly.  Now, I am looking at
> possibly integrating Duo security instead of FreeIPA's 2FA.  I am concerned
> about how it will fit in with FreeIPA... Has anyone else tried this before?
> If
> so, are there any pitfalls or problems you have encountered or any general
> advise?
>
> Cheers, Euqanra'l --

Hello Oucema,

Integration with other 2FA system can be handled by RADIUS proxy
feature:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Linux_Domain_Identity_Authentication_and_Policy_Guide/otp.html#migrating-proprietary-otp

For practical experience with Duo, better ask on freeipa-users mailing
list where admin community dwells. freeipa-devel is primarily used for
development discussions.

Btw, what is the use case or reasons to integrate with Duo instead of
using FreeIPA's 2FA?
--
Petr Vobornik