Title: #378: Integrate make check into CI

martbab commented:
"""
IIRC cmocka tests are already ran as a part of build process, seee the
following excerpt from the build log:

```
<SNIP>
PASS: ipa_kdb_tests
Testsuite summary for freeipa 4.4.90.dev201701091412+git5dd9c32
# TOTAL: 1
# PASS:  1
# SKIP:  0
# XFAIL: 0
# FAIL:  0
# XPASS: 0
# ERROR: 0
<SNIP>
```

I am not sure if we need to run them as a separate step right now.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/378#issuecomment-271334743