Title: #394: Add fix for ipa plugins command

tiran commented:
"""
**namespace keys are always ASCII** and **use the proper text datatype to
represent text** are not a contradiction.

At least two IPA developers (@MartinBasti and me) feel that it is strange to
Python 2 str for name spaces keys. One of them just happens to be one of the
Python core developers that made the text/bytes spilt in Python 3000 happen
about 8, 9 year ago. *wink wink, nudge nudge*

The big picture is Python 3 support with working Python 2 support for the
interim period. Python 2 code should follow Python 3 coding principals to give
consistent results. This PR provides a quick patch to work around the symptoms
of a flaw. It's not a solution for the core issue. Are we OK with a patch or do
we prefer to understand and fix the root cause?
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/394#issuecomment-273434413