Title: #336: [py3] pki: add missing depedency pki-base[-python3]

tiran commented:
"""
I can't see a valid argument in your response. As a co-maintainer of PKI's
Python packages I'm strictly against claiming compatibility with a non-existing
package version range. The PR is fine as it stands and I'm going to ACK it
tomorrow. If you still like to veto against my ACK, please start a motion on
the developer list and ask the rest of the team for their opinion.

You also mentioned that CI might not pick up build requirements correctly. I
agree that this is a problem and must be fixed ASAP. We must be able to rely on
CI tests. Please open a separate ticket.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/336#issuecomment-273465183