Title: #336: [py3] pki: add missing depedency pki-base[-python3]

HonzaCholasta commented:
"""
@tiran, I'm sorry to have to point this out, but the decision whether this PR
is accepted or not is not yours to make, you are not a member of the core team
and this is in no way related to your integration work.

As a maintainer of IPA packages in RHEL I obviously prefer it my way. What you
prefer when you co-maintain PKI Python packages is your bussiness and is not
relevant here. A compromise I would be willing to accept is that the
`pki-base-python3` dependency will be unversioned, but `pki-base-python2` must
stay `>= 10.2.1`.

@tomaskrizek, why do you think it's a bad practice? The condition merely limits
the set of package versions that satisfy the dependency, but the set is still
infinite and an infinite number of non-existents packages *always* fall in the
set. Strictly speaking, `10.3.5-6` is not an existing package version either,
you won't find an `pki-base-python2-10.3.5-6.rpm` anywhere.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/336#issuecomment-273488422