Title: #416: replica install: relax domain level check for promotion

frasertweedale commented:
"""
@stlaz there are three considerations when "checking the DL":

1. Retrieving the current DL.
2. Checking that current DL is supported by server version.
3. Checking that attempted method of installation is supported on currently DL.

Whether it makes sense to have a unified function for (3), I am not sure.  I
think the approach as implemented in this PR - that each replica installation
method checks the DL and if necessary raises an appropriate error message - is
satisfactory.  Certainly it makes more sense to me to have these checks
separate from the check for (2).
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/416#issuecomment-277423018