Title: #364: Client-only builds with --disable-server

tiran commented:
"""
I'm following a different design and development philosophy. In my experience
an iterative approach with small, incremental improvements is often better and
faster than striving for 100% perfect PRs. Large and feature complete PRs take
more time than evolutionary steps.

Your object regarding semantics is valid for the ticket, but not necessarily
valid for this PR as this PR only addresses a part of the problem. I don't
dispute that your proposed changes to the spec file are necessary. However I
argue for a separate PR. I'm not an expert in RPM packaging and I'd rather let
somebody else figure out the appropriate way to deal with client-only
packaging. ipatests is yet another problem that should be solved in a third PR.
Ticket https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6517 does not, in fact it should
not be solved in one PR.

Please review this PR under three viewpoints:

* Does it contribute to resolving ticket
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/ticket/6517 ?
* Does it enable future changes to solve the ticket?
* Does it break any code or feature that is currently present? [1]

[1] client-only packaging is currently not available
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/364#issuecomment-279669097