Title: #494: Support client-only build

tiran commented:
"""
There are two reasons we decided on ```--without-ipatests```:

* ```--with-tests``` / ```--without-tests``` is technically not correct. We
still compile C tests. The flag is about the component ```ipatests```, so let's
call it ```--without-ipatests```.
* ```--with-ipatests``` / ```--without-ipatests``` is only relevant for
downstream packaging to make the life of a packager a bit easier. FreeIPA is an
upstream first project. The default settings for configure should be convenient
and user-friendly for upstream developers and users.

The final decision has been made.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/494#issuecomment-281625456