I want to figure out a solution which allow user"a" to authenticate to a host
only when user"b" is accessing the host for security reasons.

Easy explanation: authenticate to hostx needs (user a + user b)

I'm brainstorming some ideas using Yubikey or ssh-keys.. Is there any
application which allow us to access a host only when 2 users are present cause
putty doesn't have this feature which can be a step to solve this problem ..

Or in applying some specified rules in IPA itself ?

Thanks,