Title: #534: Move csrgen templates into ipaclient package

LiptonB commented:
"""
Oops, sorry about the breakage. This seems fine to me, although I hadn't really
been thinking of the templates and rules as data files. They're intended to be
possible to modify, more like config files. (Come to think of it, `/usr/share`
wasn't that appropriate for them either). So, that and the fact that they're
now duplicated between `python2.*/site-packages` and `python3.*/site-packages`
give me pause (especially if the user might edit them), but I don't have strong
feelings about it.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/534#issuecomment-283851563