Title: #542: Implementation independent interface for CSR generation

HonzaCholasta commented:
"""
* Maybe I'm missing something, but the intent behind the
CertificationRequestInfo-based interface was to replace all of the different
helpers with a single way of generating CSRs, so it seems a bit strange to me
that you are adding another helper for it.
* I would rather avoid creating new, similar but slightly incompatible
configuration format. If you can copy code from certmonger, you can copy code
from openssl req too, no?
* The idea was indeed to implement this in Python using CFFI to call into
OpenSSL library functions.
"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/542#issuecomment-284647475