Title: #596: spec file: support client-only build

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (15/03/17 02:32), Jan Cholasta wrote:
>I can't, both are required to build client components (`ipa-getkeytab`
>specifically), moving them to the server section would break client-only RPM
>build.

Sorry for confusion. I misinterpreted changes in diff.

The real change was moving following part to server only build
```
 # %{_unitdir}, %{_tmpfilesdir}
 BuildRequires:  systemd
 # systemd-tmpfiles which is executed from make install requires apache user
 BuildRequires:  httpd
```

But git diff decided to show moving of other lines

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/freeipa/freeipa/pull/596#issuecomment-286694086