A new update for Dogtag PKI (pki-core-10.4.0-1.fc25) landed it Fedora 25
updates-testing yesterday.[1]

I have already provided negative karma as the update broke CA clone deployment
on FreeIPA replica install.

It would be nice if you could test it and provide +1/-1 ASAP so that we can
push it out before it hits stable and give Matthew a change to privode fixes.

I would also like to ask PKI developers to not hesitate to approach us to
provide early feedback to the new updates and/or set up  some sort of CI for
them if possible.

[1] https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2017-9c6007b406

--
Martin Babinsky